Sunday 11 August 2013

Topshop Outfits

TOPSHOP

 

 

 I really love a lot of the clothes in Topshop at the moment, so I have put together a few outfits using clothes  only from Topshop!

 
 
Here is the first outfit
 
 
 
 
This first outfit is more of an Autumn/Winter look, but this whole outfit put together I think would look really nice and casual, perfect for a trip to town or a walk in the park, however you could always ditch the coat and swap the boots for some heels and this outfit would be perfect for a nice meal out!
 
The jewellery I have chosen helps liven up this outfit as the coat, top, boots and treggings are quite dark, earthy colours. I love the spiked bracelets as they're so pretty and I think would go with a lot of outfits because of the different colours and they are defiantly worth £16.50 as you would get a lot of use from them!
 
overall I really like this outfit as it is simple but still looks gorgeous and each individual piece is really nice.
 
 
 
Thanks for reading and sorry I haven't posted in so long! :)
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment