Wednesday 26 December 2012

She's so Jetset! Benefit


 
She's so Jetset is a makeup kit from benefit. I got it for christmas this year and i love it. It includes
4 shade eyeshadow palettes, the POREfessional, they’re real! (mascara), first-class face powder with brush, lip gloss in life on the A list and a double-ended applicator!  
It comes in a very pretty box that includes a mirror, It is perfect for a christmas or a birthday present. The eye shadows are gorgeous, long lasting, neutral colours, the blusher is quite subtle but it gives you a nice fresh looking face, the lipgloss is really nice and perfect for an everyday look, i absolutely love the They're real! mascara, my eyelashes are very dark already but this mascara managed to make my eyelashes even darker and made them look longer!  The POREfessional is defiantly a must have, it helps my makeup stay on for hours and it helps my makeup to go on smoother because it minimizes pores, giving your skin a nice smooth feeling.
The applicators are not that great but i like to use my own brushes anyway.
I would defiantly recommend this, and i know that it is on sale from £29.50 to £19.66 on the Benefit website! i would rate this product 8/10! The makeup kit also includes a leaflet that tells you what each product, and how to apply it, with pictures and tips!
 
 
 
 
1-Champagne please, 2-gold card, 3- pretty in mink, 4- elegant espresso
 
 



I hope you enjoyed my first blog and i am looking foward to creating more!


Georgia♥



 

7 comments:

  1. Great post, I love Benefit products and that kit looks fantastic!!

    I've just started a new international giveaway on my blog, hope you will enter;
    http://beautyandlifestylehunter.blogspot.com.au/2012/12/face-of-australia-international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love benefit products as well their really nice and I will defiantly be entering the giveaway ! Xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for sweet comment on my blog and also for following me... it means a lot!!
    And as for this set, I've heard really great things about those eyeshadows! They look lovely against your skin coloring :)

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's alright and thank you! You're right the eyeshadows are great and really pretty colours Xx

      Delete
  3. I had a look at your blog posts :) they are really good, will be looking out for more :D


    love char_beyy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i am really looking foward to writing more posts :) Xx

      Delete
  4. I really want to try this it looks so good, so does your blog:)
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete